~Flowerz 'n' Herbz~ ~Flowerz 'n' Herbz~

YESS!!!

Smoke Dat Herb indeed. :P

Very Raggae style, awesome!

Boogie Remix Boogie Remix

LOL FL STUDIO RULZ!

I use it too man and I know how it feels to make a song like this from it.
Um... It isn't like what I think your getting at. I think it would be much better if you changed something to it, perhaps the bass and vocals.

BTW: this doesn't remind me of anything like a racing game, its too different. Good song though!

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

You say it doesn't sound anything like a racing game until you get in your car and floor it on the highway...it works for me. I guess you need to have been there at the moment when my friend started blasting the original version. Anyways, I do plan on making a second version, but I like this one the way it is. I love spine chilling bass drops. Besides, my laptop crashed so I can't. But yeah I like air chorus so there's more to come. Thanks for your thoughts!

Exersist(DnBMix) Exersist(DnBMix)

PURE AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Fuking Awesome man! I know that old feeling when you hear something from a song or a movie, and you just know that you can make a awesome DnB remix of it.
I used to do that all the time for example, the Theme song from the movie "The Candy Man" which I thught it came out ALOT like this.

All in all 5/5 becouse its just awesome to make remixes like these in the world.

TecHCrom3 responds:

yea i love when it doesn't end up turning bad and then put it onto newgrounds. lol thanks dude.

Yours Truly
-TecHCrom3-

Nocturnus Nocturnus

Hey can I ask you something!!?

THIS WAS PURE AWESOME!!!!!!! ^_^

Question: Can I download it and possiably make a remix of it thats like a Drum N Bass or Trance verison plzzzz!! I really love it and would love to put some real effort into a remix plzz. Thx! :D

|V| - The Sacrifice |V| - The Sacrifice

Pretty good man!

I like the beat with the drums and snare, bit it don't have enough depth to it, I don't think. You gota listen to my style of DnB, you won't be disappointed!

Congrats! *Pats you on the back in a non-gay way lol*

Lovesong Lovesong

Lol...

It don't sound like a lovesong, but its still alright though!

Randombajs Randombajs

Its alright but...

I think you could change up the sounds and possiably add a rthyum to it like drums or possiably some bass. I'll give ya credit becouse Fl is hard and complecated and takes some practice. It was a good try though for ur first loop.

Hope you find your own style of music through Fl, and Goodluck! :D

wardh responds:

Okey thanks! I'll try some of that next time.

Resident Evil - Racoon City Resident Evil - Racoon City

Awesome man!! Can I ask you a favor??

Would you be interested in allowing me make a remix of it, DnB style? The reason why is becouse I really like it and I think it would be better to make it a whole song. So if ur interested, then I'll see what I can do and see if you like it or not. Thx! :D

SkyPrisoner responds:

Thanks ) Yeeesss, i think that i cann try to make it. It cann be interesing)
I write you PM )
I send you samples)

Trance Head Trance Head

Lol hey again. Nice loop!

If theres anything I would like to say to this loop is that, the drums does not fit with it but for some reason it has this echo theme into it that makes it complete. The best thing is the whole melody but the drums kill it when they drop.

Pretty good, but I know u can do better.

Congrats! *Pats you on the back in a non-gay way lol*

dondrummer responds:

heh. i made atrance hed 2. check it!

Dark Japan (5th mix) Dark Japan (5th mix)

I can almost picture it...

ALot of emotion is going through this song, almost just like the soul that is going through the same feelings... :D

Very good indeed!!