Fisherman? Fisherman?

LOL....

May god have mercey on his soul, for he has no penis now becouse he was fishin...

Poor fisherman... still funny lol.

Nocturnus Nocturnus

Hey, can I ask the creater something!?

This flash was AWESOME!!!!! PURE AWESOME!!!! But, can I make a remix of the song like a Drum N Bass or Trance verison of it plzzz!! It is soo awesome and I would have alot of fun making it.

RubberNinja responds:

uh.. ask red lmao.

DE_dust2 DE_dust2

AWESOME!!! SEQUAL PLZ!!!

I loved the characters becouse they all were true and had their own personality. I thought this was very createive ane awesome. I would half to say my favorite was Dumbass, just becouse he was one lol! But the best part was the antisipated ending, when Dumbass was like "Ahhhh!!!" and The Pro guy was all like "Omg WTF!"
LOL.

Pure Awesomeness, give a true props.

~Flowerz 'n' Herbz~ ~Flowerz 'n' Herbz~

YESS!!!

Smoke Dat Herb indeed. :P

Very Raggae style, awesome!

Boogie Remix Boogie Remix

LOL FL STUDIO RULZ!

I use it too man and I know how it feels to make a song like this from it.
Um... It isn't like what I think your getting at. I think it would be much better if you changed something to it, perhaps the bass and vocals.

BTW: this doesn't remind me of anything like a racing game, its too different. Good song though!

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

You say it doesn't sound anything like a racing game until you get in your car and floor it on the highway...it works for me. I guess you need to have been there at the moment when my friend started blasting the original version. Anyways, I do plan on making a second version, but I like this one the way it is. I love spine chilling bass drops. Besides, my laptop crashed so I can't. But yeah I like air chorus so there's more to come. Thanks for your thoughts!

Exersist(DnBMix) Exersist(DnBMix)

PURE AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Fuking Awesome man! I know that old feeling when you hear something from a song or a movie, and you just know that you can make a awesome DnB remix of it.
I used to do that all the time for example, the Theme song from the movie "The Candy Man" which I thught it came out ALOT like this.

All in all 5/5 becouse its just awesome to make remixes like these in the world.

TecHCrom3 responds:

yea i love when it doesn't end up turning bad and then put it onto newgrounds. lol thanks dude.

Yours Truly